- All transfers by AC vehicle.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Premiere Room at Silver Sand Sentinel, Port Blair.
- 1 Night accommodation in Andaman Villa (garden facing) at Silver Sand, Havelock.
- Breakfast on buffet on a fixed menu.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- To and fro Havelock Ferry tickets (depending on the availability).
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival.
- 24 hours hot & cold water
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Any services other than mentioned above will be charged extra.
Arrival at Veer Savarkar Airport. Escort to Silver Sand Sentinel Port Blair. In the afternoon, proceed for the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, corals, marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Cottage Emporium (Sagarika) for shopping & souvenirs, Chatham Saw Mill (One of the oldest sawmill), Cellular Jail (The National Memorial). In the evening, witness the enthralling Light & Sound Show (Son et Lumiere) where the history of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Silver Sand Sentinel. (All museums, Saw Mill – Monday Closed)
After breakfast depart for Havelock Island by ferry. The ferry takes about 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours depending on the type of boat taken. From Havelock Harbour, escort to Silver Sand Beach Resort. Rest for a while, then enjoy your trip to Radhanagar Beach – rated as the best beach in Asia by Times Magazine. Overnight stay at Silver Sand
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depart for Port Blair. From Port Blair harbour, escort to Silver Sand Sentinel. In the afternoon, visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach – ideal for swimming and sunbathing. Overnight stay at Silver Sand Sentinel
Transfer to the airport and departure with unlimited memories of Andaman.
Terms and Conditions