Points to be Noted
- All the listed packages on the website are subject to change without any prior notice depending on weather conditions, government holidays, government permits and non–availability of boat tickets.
- In Andaman, the weather keeps changing due to which snorkelling/diving/any kind of water-related activities may remain close without any prior intimation. In such a case, we will provide guests with alternate sightseeing options.
- To be in Havelock/Neil Island on the first day of arrival, you should be in Port Blair by 12.30 noon, as the last ferry from Port Blair to Havelock/Neil is at 02.00 pm.
- To take the flight on the last day from Havelock your flight should be after 02.00 pm, as the first ferry from Havelock to Port Blair is at 09.00 am (by Govt boat) which reaches Port Blair at around 11.30 am. Makruzz (Pvt Catamaran) reaches Port Blair at 12.45 pm.
- All guests who are visiting Havelock for the trip are required to carry their ID Proofs.
- Please follow the stipulated timings for the sightseeing trips/activities as informed by our representative.
- The sailing of Makruzz is subject to weather conditions. In case it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag, the guests will be given alternate sailing options on the Govt ferry or similar.
- In case you have opted for a snorkelling/diving trip, we would request you to carry a change of clothes/towel and mineral water.
- Do carry comfort clothing while in Andaman – Shorts/T Shirts/Open Footwear/Cap/Sunglasses and sun lotion.
- Breakfast is not included on the day of arrival and it will be charged extra for the same.
- In case you are taking the early morning ferry to Havelock and would like to pack the breakfast, we request you to intimate the hotel in advance.
- Kindly note that sailing of MV Makruzz (vessel for transfer between Port Blair to Havelock & vice versa) depends on weather conditions. The schedule may also get affected due to a technical snag that is beyond our control. In such an event, the incidental expenses such as alternate accommodation & food expenses, transfers etc. will be borne by the travellers. Moreover, the hotels will not refund any amount on account of no show.
Reservation and Payment Policy
- Reservations are held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off period/date after which they are automatically released unless payment is received. Reservations will be confirmed only after 100% payment in advance. Every customer has to carry their confirmation voucher and a valid photo ID proof at the time of check-in.
Excluded from the Package
- Additional/personal use of a vehicle at Port Blair, Havelock & Neil.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, porter-age, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary.
- Camera fees, guide charges.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
Regarding MV Makruzz
- Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of MV Makruzz and in case it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag, we will not be held liable for the same. Our liability is only the value of the Makruzz ticket and if any loss or extra payment for extra services needs to be made, the hotel will not be liable for it.
- Please note that the charges mentioned are only for the base category ‘PREMIUM’ and in case the same is not available, we shall try and block you either on the ’PREMIUM+’, ‘DELUXE’, ‘DELUXE+’ or ‘ROYAL’ category and the difference for the same can be paid on arrival. We offer to book only the Premium category in our standard package.
- Makruzz/ferry timings can vary as per last-minute circumstances without any prior intimation.
- If cancelled from 0 days to 7 days before the check-in date, 100% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 7 days to 20 days before the check-in date, 50% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 20 days to 30 days before the check-in date, 25% of the booking amount will be charged.
- If cancelled from 30 days or more before the check-in date, 10% of the booking amount will be charged.
- No refund for cancellation received on bookings from 15th Dec to 15th Jan. No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise tickets, if already purchased.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation and for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for the cancellation of reservations due to climatic changes/Natural disasters.
- The Hotel will not be liable against non-availability of amenities/services caused by irreparable technical faults or natural inconvenience.
- We are committed to ensuring that the guest's privacy is protected. Should we ask the visitor/guest to provide certain information by which they can be identified when using this website, then the visitor/guest can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy strategy.
- Silver Sand Hotels & Resorts is committed to the privacy of everyone who accesses our website https://www.silversandhotels.com/ only collects personal data about the visitor/guest as needed to provide them with outstanding service, and to help process their request or provide them with information.